This course focuses on planning and delivering a holistic digital strategy making use of all the digital tools available, including corporate websites, apps, social media channels and online advertising campaigns. This is achieved through the analysis of the audience, their use of online communication channels and what they expect from companies and organizations.
Training will be held on: 12.10.2017 and 13.10.2017 from 9am to 1pm at Misco.
What will I learn?
– Understanding the theoretical background behind digital marketing;
– Finding and analyzing your target audience;
– Changes in online consumers’ behaviour;
– Selecting the appropriate marketing mix for your online campaigns;
– Customer Reach;
– How to build your brand on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google +, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and Pinterest;
– What should be included in a social media plan
– The ground rules – the do’s and don’ts about social media in business
– Customer acquisition and retention strategies;
– Real Time Marketing;
– Market Development and Penetration;
– Writing and execution a digital marketing plan;
– Measuring campaigns return of investment;
– Monitoring current and future digital trends;
This workshop is aimed at individuals who would like to develop a more structured social media plan that integrates with the business’ marketing plan.