When: Friday 1st June, 09:00 – 13:00
Where: Strategic Communications, 21-22 Wesgħet il-Vittmi tal-Gwerra, Luqa
This is a four hour intensive course specifically designed to provide participants with the necessary tools to understand how to maximize the use of social media for their businesses. Participants will learn how to plan and deliver a holistic digital strategy, tailor made to their customers’ expectations, making use of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Each participant will also benefit from a one hour FREE follow up session directly at his/her office, where a health check of the company’s social media strategy will be carried out and improvements recommended.*
- Understanding the theoretical background behind social media marketing;
- Structuring and executing a social media marketing plan;
- Social media key performance indicators;
- Finding and analysing your target audience;
- Building online personas;
- Changes in online consumers’ behaviour and the power of reviews;
- Selecting the appropriate marketing mix for your online campaigns;
- Customer Reach;
- Online branding;
- Understanding (and beating) the Facebook algorithm;
- Social media best practices;
- Selection and effective use of influencers;
- Real time social media marketing;
- Measuring campaigns ROI;
- Monitoring current and future social media trends;
(*offer valid in Malta only. To be redeemed within 30 days from the delivery of the course)
Price: €118 incl. VAT
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat.
Please note: in order to allow time for individual attention and questions we are restricting the number of participants to no more than eight.
Dott. Fabio Giangolini is a Lecturer for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) where he delivers the Level 5 Award in Digital Marketing and Level 6 Award in Digital Strategy. He has been training and tutoring company owners, and middle and senior managers on social media marketing for the past five years.