A company communicates not only by means of the commercial messages appearing in the media and press releases sent to newspapers, but also through its actions and the way it addresses its internal and external public.
Matching your corporate identity with your corporate image may sometime be difficult. In addition the spokesperson of an organization must be able to act swiftly to contain negative exposure in blogs and social media websites, as well as deal effectively with requests from journalists.
Our course aims at explaining how effective public relations can help an organization maintain its visibility in the media and tackle a crisis whenever and wherever it may occur.
The course is delivered by Italian industry professional Dott. Fabio Giangolini, B. Comm. (Hons), MA Marketing Management Universita’ di Roma “La Sapienza”. Director Strategic Communications. Dott. Giangolini has delivered a series of courses to the INSEEC Business School of Paris and local organizations such as Elmo Insurance, Focal Maritime Services, Combined Maritime and DAM (Document Archive Management).
Friday 26th October, 9:00 – 12:00.
No.2 Dar Is Sliem
Alfons Maria Galea Street
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE
Who should attend
Managers, public relations officials and spokespersons of any organization. Public affairs professionals.
– Providing participants with the tools to recognize occasions for generating positive exposure
– Analysing best practices in the management of a crisis from a PR point of view
– Recognizing risk factors inside an organization which could lead to a crisis and identifying ways of preventing them
– Limiting the damages from bad exposure in the media
– Understanding the use of public affairs in the EU
– Introduction to public relations
– The PR function in an organization
– Recognising news value in a story
– Critical factors in the publication of press releases
– Crisis communication: international and local case studies
– Standard operating procedures for managing a crisis
– Effective techniques to deal with media enquiries
– The financial communication
– Evaluation of PR activities
– Public affairs in the EU
Euro 65.00 (0% VAT) or Euro 105 (0% VAT) if booked in conjunction with our New Media Course (click here for further information).