Linkedin has evolved from a recruitment website to a tool used by companies to generate business opportunities. International surveys have demonstrated that B2B and B2B2C companies are heavily engaged in business development activities on Linkedin.
Building a solid professional image is the key to success in this social network where managers engage on a daily basis in order to expand their business horizons.
What will I learn?
- How to build a professional personal profile;
- How to use your professional experience to establish new business connections;
- How to create networking opportunities;
- How to interact with business groups;
- Article publishing strategies to become an influencer;
- The dos and don’ts of Linkedin interaction;
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at company owners, directors, senior managers and anyone involved in business development.