This course focuses on planning and delivering a holistic digital strategy making use of all the digital tools available, including corporate websites, apps, social media channels and online advertising campaigns. This is achieved through the analysis of the audience, their use of online communication channels and what they expect from companies and organization.
When: 10 June 2016, 09:00-13:00 at Misco
What will I learn?
- Understanding the theoretical background behind digital marketing
- Finding and analyzing your target audience
- Building online personas
- Changes in online consumers behaviour
- Selecting the appropriate marketing mix for your online campaigns
- Customer Reach
- Customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Real Time Marketing
- Market Development and Penetration
- Writing and execution a digital marketing plan
- Measuring campaigns ROI
- Monitoring current and future digital trends
Is it right for me?
This workshop is aimed at marketing professionals interested in developing a deep understanding of the mechanics behind digital marketing, in order to take informed decision upon devising a holistic digital marketing strategy and be capable of measuring its success.