Facebook is increasingly being used by clients as a customer care tool. Organizations must ensure that any request for information is met in a timely manner.
Unhappy clients may also complain on public groups about the service being offered, therefore forcing organizations to publicly defend themselves from accusations and safeguard their corporate image.
This training will focus on facilitating the interaction between the customer care representatives and the clients using Facebook as a customer care tool, with the aim of one’s organization image as a reliable service provider and be ready to counteract negative comments and reviews.
What will I learn?
- To improve the communication flow by means of using of a communication style aimed at reinforcing a positive interaction with clients;
- To show on Facebook that customer care issues are proactively tackled and solved;
- What users expect from customer care services on Facebook;
- Monitoring of online conversations (both on Facebook and on other social media channels and websites);
- Real time social media interaction guidelines;
- Social media issues management procedures;
- Analyzing Facebook customer care case studies;
Who is it for?
Customer care managers and executives, and employees responsible for managing corporate social media channels.