Due to the overwhelming success of our previous course, we have added two additional dates for the month of February.
This course will be held by Dott. Fabio Giangolini at MISCO on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th February from 9am till 1pm.
What will I learn?
- The use of Facebook as part of your digital marketing plan;
- How the latest changes in Facebook’s algorithm are affecting your company page;
- How to design a best practice page;
- How to find your target audience;
- Best ways of using Facebook advertising;
- Understanding of Facebook insights and analytics;
- To improve the communication flow by means of using of a communication style aimed at reinforcing a positive interaction with clients
- To show on Facebook that customer care issues are proactively tackled and solved
- What users expect from customer care services on Facebook
- Monitoring of online conversations (both on Facebook and on other social media channels and websites)
- Real time social media interaction guidelines
- Social media issues management procedures
- Analysing Facebook customer care case studies
Who is it for?
Small and medium sized business owners or self-employed professionals and anyone managing social media campaigns will all benefit from this workshop.
Should you wish to book, please contact Ritienne Xerri at email@example.com