This course will be held by Dott. Fabio Giangolini at MISCO on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd March from 9am till 1pm.
What will I learn?
- The use of Facebook as part of your digital marketing plan;
- How the latest changes in Facebook’s algorithm are affecting your company page;
- How to design a best practice page;
- How to find your target audience;
- Best ways of using Facebook advertising;
- Understanding of Facebook insights and analytics;
- To improve the communication flow by means of using of a communication style aimed at reinforcing a positive interaction with clients
- To show on Facebook that customer care issues are proactively tackled and solved
- What users expect from customer care services on Facebook
- Monitoring of online conversations (both on Facebook and on other social media channels and websites)
- Real time social media interaction guidelines
- Social media issues management procedures
- Analysing Facebook customer care case studies
Who is it for?
Small and medium sized business owners or self-employed professionals and anyone managing social media campaigns will all benefit from this workshop.