When: Friday 31st August, 09:00 – 13:00
Where: Strategic Communications, 21-22 Wesgħet il-Vittmi tal-Gwerra, Luqa
Facebook allows professionals and businesses of any size to stay connected with their existing and potential customers. This is possible with the creation of engaging organic content and the setup of campaigns targeting the correct audience.
Facebook is also steadily being used by clients to get in touch with companies. Organizations must therefore ensure that any request for information is met in a timely manner. This workshop provides insight on how to create meaningful social experiences for our customers and how to consolidate brand advocacy and online word of mouth, through effective targeting and online customer care practices.
Each participant will also benefit from a one hour FREE follow up session directly at his/her office, where a health check of the company’s social media strategy will be carried out and improvements recommended.*
- How to use Facebook as part of your digital marketing plan;
- Best practices to design and manage a business page;
- How to create engaging content and expand the organic reach of your posts;
- How the latest changes in Facebook’s algorithm are affecting your company page and reach;
- How to use Facebook Business Manager for your campaigns;
- How to set up a campaign and boost a post with correct audience targeting;
- Understanding Facebook insights and analytics;
- What users expect from customer care services on Facebook;
- Analysis of Facebook customer care case studies (foreign and local);
Price: €118 incl. VAT
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat.
(*offer valid in Malta only. To be redeemed within 30 days from the delivery of the course)
Please note: in order to allow time for individual attention and questions we are restricting the number of participants to no more than eight per session.
Dott. Fabio Giangolini is a Lecturer for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) where he delivers the Level 5 Award in Digital Marketing and Level 6 Award in Digital Strategy. He has been training and tutoring company owners, and middle and senior managers on social media marketing for the past five years, including personnel from the following international and local organizations:
- The International Committee of the Red Cross
- The Malta Football Association
- The Eden Leisure Group
- Banif Bank
- Engel Voelkers
- Baystreet Shopping Complex
- Elmo Insurance
- Attard Bros Group
- Attard & Co.
- Thomas Smith Insurance
- Citadel Insurance
- Collis Williams