Google Analytics allows companies to collect, analyze and interpret data pertaining to their website’s traffic, with the aim of optimizing its performance, enhance user experience and create sales leads. This course will be held by Dott. Fabio Giangolini at MISCO.
What will I learn?
- how to set up an analytics profile
- how to establish and analyze key performance indicators
- how to understand the behavior of visitors on your website
- how to attract traffic to your website through search engine optimization
- how to optimize your website for conversions
- how to analyze inbound traffic from social media and other digital channels
- how to understand if your online advertising campaign are generating traffic toward your website
- how to extract and interpret data and reports
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at individuals who would like to fully understand the potential of Google Analytics as a tool to attract more traffic to their websites and understand the impact of online advertising campaigns on their business.