Strategic Communications’ Director Dott. Fabio Giangolini, will deliver a short course on digital media marketing at MISCO on Friday 24th January. Read below for further information.
The rise of social networks has revolutionised marketing. Communication between companies and their clients have evolved from a one-way process to a dialogue. This new form of interaction requires companies to redefine their marketing and communication strategies and objectives.
This workshop’s purpose is to provide participants with the necessary knowledge to build a web marketing plan, aimed at reaching measurable objectives, and build visibility and reputation through the use of social media, blogs and websites. Various international case studies will be analysed in this workshop.
Delegates will learn…
– Understand the impact of web advertising versus traditional advertising
– Understand the differences between the various web marketing tools available, and their importance for you and your organisation
– How to build and maintain an effective two-way communication channel between the company and its customers using social media, blogs and corporate websites.
– Who will benefit from this programme?
This programme is designed for:
– Marketing and PR managers tasked to develop strategic plans aimed at communicating online
– Marketing and PR executives whose job description entails the day-to-day management of the company’s social media channels, blogs and websites
– Event organisers and promoters
– Small and medium business owners wanting to develop a better understanding of web marketing
– Self-employed professionals interested in personal branding through the web.
Click here for more information >