The aim of this course is to provide participants with the necessary tools to create a result-driven organization in the highly competitive market of wellness and beauty centres , spas and gyms in Malta.
Who should attend
Entrepreneurs and managers of beauty centres, spas and gyms.
– Identifying the different roles, functions and responsibilities within the organization and their effect on its economical and professional operating criteria;
– Providing participants with the knowledge and necessary tools to effectively manage the challenges of evolving scenarios;
– Creation or enhancement of a problem solving and customer oriented mentality;
– Developing communication skills for interacting with clients and employees;
– Analysis of different models for managing a modern and competitive organization;
– Providing participants with self- evaluation and training tools;
– Providing participants with practical tools for the management of human resources according to the MBO (Management By Objectives) model and self evaluation of the performance;
Duration and extent of the course may vary according to the client’s needs.
Contact us for further information about the course.